1. To give a good basic technique to those students who are suited to train for a professional career in dance.
2. To ensure a high level of proficiency, together with a sense of enjoyment, in those students who are studying ballet for recreational purposes, so that they become disciplined, well mannered individuals who will be an asset to the community.
Past graduates have gone on to the Australian Ballet School, The Australian Ballet Company, The Hong Kong Ballet and the Victorian College of the Arts.
- 3 Studios, one with piano
- Air-conditioned/ heated studio
- Foyer area
- Heated Change Room
- Costumes on Site
- On Site Parking
- Monitors into foyer of studio 1 and 2
- Very close to Westfield Shopping Centre
Broadmeadows Bus Route, closest bus route goes along Mathews avenue.
2nd last stop on the Airport West route.
There are 10 onsite car parks as well as off street parking available
Please click HERE to download the fees schedule for 2012